Department of Psychology
- Max Planck Institute for Human Development Postdoctoral Fellow, 1997 to 2000.
- UC, Irvine Ph.D. in Psychology and Social Behavior, 1997.
- University of British Columbia B.A. (Psychology, Honors), 1982.
- Social cognition across the lifespan
- Lifespan differences and continuities in autobiographical memory, reminiscence, and the life story
- Death-related memories; death as part of the life story
- Introduction to Gerontology
- Issues and Concepts in Gerontology
- Adulthood and Aging
- Autobiographical Memory Across the Lifespan
- Death and Dying